- The story and the activities will help your child become more observant and connect to nature, promote healthy eating habits, inculcate new behaviours, such as love for trees and greens, and other values that protect our environment.
- They will also help your child learn about concepts such as Nature, Nurture, Living, Giving, Seasons, Greens in a fun and innovative way, build a love for reading in a unique way and foster their creativity (thinking and expression) from a young age.
- Product ships from Gurgaon
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Return and Refund Policy
Small parts included, not suitable for children under 3 years without parental supervision.
Jyoti Apoorv Agrawal –
Thank you LitJoys for a such a wonderful creation “My Gulmohar Tree”. My five and a half year old daughter really enjoyed this learning/reading cum creating process as she is in love with all the trees around her. My child learnt the complete cycle of Gulmohar tree in a playful way, right from the process of planting a seed to a fully grown tree which becomes a haven for different varieties of birds and animals.Yes reading her the story was so much fun and we both could create what we actually read.There are different pages in this kit and each page beautifully explains the life cycle of the Gulmohar tree and all the products used are natural and eco-friendly which is highly appreciated. A perfect gift indeed for the kids and parents alike. A very different and innovative concept to encourage reading habit among kids.Highly recommended
Meenakshi Kolay –
I bought the Gulmohar Tree for my nephew who is 6. He loved putting together his very first book on his own. He had his own ideas on how to design it beyond the instructions given. The quality of the materials is very good, and you don’t need anything outside the box to complete the book. The best part was that he did not need any prodding to get to work on it, and it took the shape of a family project.