- The games also help in improving family bonding while learning all about ways of making Earth a greener, cleaner and healthier planet.
- Contains 5 activity sheets, a high-quality reusable stickers sheet with stars for scoring points and a certificate, making the games interactive and exciting for children.
- Additionally, the activity sheets will help your child learn maths in a fun way (counting for younger children and addition and multiplication for older children).
- Packaged in an eco-friendly reusable canvas bag, Save the World family games also make for a great gift for kids on birthdays and other occasions.
- Product ships from Gurgaon
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Return and Refund Policy
Amol Sarin –
Very innovative and fun games to inculcate good habits in children. My 6-year-old son got very excited about the energy-saving game.
This game helped to inculcate discipline in my otherwise careless 7 yr old child. activities like competing with other family members to switch off maximum no of lights and throwing waste in the proper bin, made it super fun for him as he got points and stars for that. He looked forward to play it everyday. Now these things have become his habit and he points out if we leave any light switched on. I Highly recommend it as it is a great learning experience and super fun at the same time.
I ordered these games as return gifts for my daughter’s birthday as I found them to be quite unique. My daughter is really excited to play these games with us. Her friends were excited to get the eco-friendly gift bag to store their knick knacks.
If you are conscious about the environment and want to pass on these values to your children. This game is for you. Its engaging, and fun for the family. My daughter goes about switching lights in the house after playing this game. The materials are good quality and stickers are the highlight for any kid in the 4-6 year age group.
I have been playing many games with 5 year old and found these to be the most unique. We all loved playing them together. My son was most excited about the Noise Control game.
Deeksha Sharma –
Very innovative and exciting games. My 4-year-old and 8-year-old loved these games. They actually started turning off the switches and taps after playing the Energy Saving game.